Wow…coming back from Africa hasn’t been easy. We got back, I worked in Oregon catching babies and visited with friends and family over the holidays, then we came back to Alaska and were here all of one week before leaving to go work in a village out in the bush. I also managed to launch […]
“The more joy you have, the more perfect you are.” ~ Spinoza Last night I couldn’t sleep. I started to worry about getting cancer again. Why? Probably because everything is going so well. And when things go really well, sometimes I worry about something really bad happening. And for many people, the worse thing they […]
I am not quite sure what brings me to the precipice of insanity, but lack of sleep these days seems to be pretty good at it. My poor boyfriend. I have been cranking on getting my ducks in a row for a three-month adventure and as a result, I am a bit behind on the […]
Last night I got home from an awesome biz conference in the gorgeous town of Asheville, North Carolina (there are fireflies! FIREFLIES! little tinkerbells!). I had an very cool time at our “Come As You Are In 2017″ party. I pretended that my vest was of camel fur that I found in Mongolia, and that […]
So…some of you may be wondering what happened after the kayaking trip? I flipped the packraft while following Thai into a rapid, and spent the rest of the trip mildly hypothermic, slightly pissed at him for taking me on a “float” trip with rapids (one called Horseshoe Falls or something!?), but also knowing mostly I […]
Monday I danced in the warm rain. It felt so grounding to have raindrops landing on my face, feeling my body interact with the elements and with my surrounding environment. Being indoors (by that, I mean in a temperature-controlled house) felt stifling after I had spent so many of the last few days in Alaska […]
Last night I went for a full moon walk along Ashland Creek. It was gorgeous, with stars peeking out from under the feathered clouds. Then I sat on the swing and made my belly turn. I told my partner I appreciated his honesty and for not running away when things got uncomfortable. That was for […]
Today I hiked up Table Rock and checked out some vernal pools as we watched the sunset. I made dinner for my best friend and her partner, and had a few evening hours with my man to talk about some deep stuff. I have found that a good way to describe living full-on is a […]
Search for Posts Here
- Days 118 to 125 – F*#! Cancer June 4, 2012
- Badass on a Budget – Freedom Junkie Tips for How to Live a Life of Fun, Passion, and Freedom Without Going Broke May 11, 2012
- Days 358 to 365 – What One Freedom Junkie Manifested After a Year of Committing to Living Full-On February 2, 2013
- Days 32, 33, and 34 – Leaving the JOB March 6, 2012
- Day 1 – Living Full On, Every Day, for a Year February 1, 2012
- Days 252 to 260 I Love My Life! October 17, 2012
- Days 41, 42 and 43 Burning the Candle at Both Ends March 15, 2012
- How to Forgive Mean People and Finally Let Go November 17, 2013
- Big Risks and the Courage to be Authentic October 29, 2013
- 12 Things More Important Than Being in the Best Shape of Your Life September 10, 2013
- Life Lessons From the Garden August 31, 2013
- Pain is Inevitable. Suffering is Optional. Here is How to Unlock Your Freedom July 25, 2013
- A Simple Scientific Fact That Will Unlock Your Happiness and Possibilities July 9, 2013
- How to Make Sure You Don’t EVER Have The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying June 25, 2013
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Hey there, Tiffany! YES! You are exactly right! I ...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Michelle! For some reason this comment didn't sho...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Laura, thank you so much! From what I know about y...
- 12 Things More Important that Being in the Best Shape of Your Life | Freedom Junkie ®: […] FREE Shizzle […]...
- Michelle Pier: Just wonderful. Thank you....
- Laura Fragiacomo: I can so hear you - I wanna be free too! :) Love y...
- tiffany: I use to do this all the time. I went to Hawaii wi...