“When you fast, the Light will illuminate you and spread on earth.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi “Everyone has a doctor in him or her; we just have to help it in its work. The natural healing force within each of us is the greatest force in getting well. Our food should be our medicine. Our medicine [...]
Wow…coming back from Africa hasn’t been easy. We got back, I worked in Oregon catching babies and visited with friends and family over the holidays, then we came back to Alaska and were here all of one week before leaving to go work in a village out in the bush. I also managed to launch [...]
I like my hands now. I didn’t always used to. They were never long and dainty like the models’ hands that I saw in dishsoap ads growing up. They weren’t sinewy and powerful like the climber chicks’ I spent years hanging out with, either. They were…hands. Didn’t hide ‘em. Didn’t flash ‘em. Didn’t think they [...]
This has been my birthday month, and I have just turned 39 awesome years old! For the 5 weeks after my birthday and before my boyfriend’s, it appears I am robbing the cradle – or maybe just borrowing from the cradle – when he says he is 37, which sounds like 2 years younger, hee [...]
“The more joy you have, the more perfect you are.” ~ Spinoza Last night I couldn’t sleep. I started to worry about getting cancer again. Why? Probably because everything is going so well. And when things go really well, sometimes I worry about something really bad happening. And for many people, the worse thing they [...]
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” ~ Marie Oliver Running errands, working late, losing sleep, making annoying phone calls and being put on hold, not working out again because you got home too late, not seeing your friends for a few weeks because you’ve got [...]
Last night I got home from an awesome biz conference in the gorgeous town of Asheville, North Carolina (there are fireflies! FIREFLIES! little tinkerbells!). I had an very cool time at our “Come As You Are In 2017″ party. I pretended that my vest was of camel fur that I found in Mongolia, and that [...]
I’ve traveled a LOT. I’ve filled two passports in my lifetime so far (I’m 38), and one even had extra pages, which I’m really proud of;) In fact, the first passport I filled was when I was making less than $14,000 a year. It might have even been less than $11,000 a year but I’d [...]
Alaska has done it again. Won my heart. Lifted my spirit. Grounded me in my body and my being and to this earth. This weekend we were going to go to Portage Glacier for an adventure. But it rained (and blessed be the friends and thei iPhones with good reception that let us know what [...]
I was beating myself up for multi-tasking today. Yesterday, I was in the middle of doing something with a dear friend when she told me her husband was just diagnosed with cancer. Now, I’ve had cancer twice, and I know how that affected my loved ones when they found out. And I was flat-out PISSED [...]
Events: Spring Superfoods Cleanse Starts April 8th!
Search for Posts Here
- Days 118 to 125 – F*#! Cancer June 4, 2012
- Badass on a Budget – How to Live a Life of Fun, Passion, and Freedom Without Going Broke May 11, 2012
- Days 358 to 365 – What I Manifested After a Year of Committing to Living Full-On February 2, 2013
- Days 32, 33, and 34 – Leaving the JOB March 6, 2012
- Day 1 – Living Full On, Every Day, for a Year February 1, 2012
- Days 252 to 260 I Love My Life! October 17, 2012
- Days 41, 42 and 43 Burning the Candle at Both Ends March 15, 2012
- How To Bounce Back: Developing Emotional Resilience May 18, 2013
- The #1 Requirement for Manifesting Your Dreams – Learn to Feel Good First May 7, 2013
- How To Feel Better When Your Partner Won’t Do What You Ask April 27, 2013
- It’s Hard to Say Goodbye – Identity Shifts and Ego April 10, 2013
- I Am a Pee Stick Addict March 30, 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Do a Spring Cleanse March 5, 2013
- Stop Feeling Regret For The Mistakes You Made Before You Took Off Your Shit-Colored Glasses February 21, 2013
- How To Bounce Back: Developing Emotional Resilience | Freedom Junkie: [...] is a lot of what I teach in my Ziji Up! Mas...
- Ana Neff: Wow, Aileen! I am so glad you found this post! It ...
- Aileen: This really hits home. I am making decisions about...
- Ana Neff: EXACTLY, Deb! That's the case with anything that ...
- Deb Dorchak: Excellent post, Anna. One great epiphany for me wa...
- Ana Neff: I had no idea, Bryce! Thanks for the beta - I am s...
- Ana Neff: Thank you, Andy! Here's to a spunky free life for...