This is the story of when I faced death one time too many – and the story of where this blog began. In early 2011 I thought I had cancer – again. I had received an MRI as routine follow-up for my past kidney cancer…during which they also toss in a free check to see […]
I am missing my dad. He died in 2008. This was two years after he had been told he was going to die in 6 months, and was subsequently kicked out of hospice when he was trying to get out of bed and they discovered that every bit of cancer in his 82 year old […]
Well dog my cats! I went pack rafting today and didn’t shit my pants! I have this thing with drowning…and the way I tend to address my fears is dive straight into them. Inevitably they seem far less freaky than what my mind was making up. Buuuuut with whitewater kayaking or pack rafting, it feels […]
Yeehaw! It is hard to believe that I started this journey just over 100 days ago (I wrote this late last night which was technically Day 101;) Since coming back from the river over the long weekend, I’ve had some time to reflect on what I’ve learned so far on this year-long (and hopefully lifetime!) […]
Alaska has done it again. Won my heart. Lifted my spirit. Grounded me in my body and my being and to this earth. This weekend we were going to go to Portage Glacier for an adventure. But it rained (and blessed be the friends and thei iPhones with good reception that let us know what […]
A part of me was secretly excited that my site was down for over 24 hours (all was good – it was maintenance). That’s because I was way too busy to write a post. And that’s the way it has been for the past 3 days, actually. I’ve been so busy, in fact, that I […]
How long have you thought about leaving YOUR J.O.B? I say “leaving” and not “quitting” because doing so really isn’t quitting at all. You are simply choosing something different. In any event, I have wanted to leave for so long. SO DAMN LONG. I love catching babies, and I love midwives, and I love my […]
Hey hey, what a great few days! Check out my waterfall hike by clicking here. I ducked behind the Silver Creek waterfall for a morning wake-up call. Supah fun, and before coffee, even! Full On activities include continuing to create my program for building confidence (more on that as I near completion…I’m really excited about […]
Search for Posts Here
- Days 118 to 125 – F*#! Cancer June 4, 2012
- Badass on a Budget – Freedom Junkie Tips for How to Live a Life of Fun, Passion, and Freedom Without Going Broke May 11, 2012
- Days 358 to 365 – What One Freedom Junkie Manifested After a Year of Committing to Living Full-On February 2, 2013
- Days 32, 33, and 34 – Leaving the JOB March 6, 2012
- Day 1 – Living Full On, Every Day, for a Year February 1, 2012
- Days 252 to 260 I Love My Life! October 17, 2012
- Days 41, 42 and 43 Burning the Candle at Both Ends March 15, 2012
- How to Forgive Mean People and Finally Let Go November 17, 2013
- Big Risks and the Courage to be Authentic October 29, 2013
- 12 Things More Important Than Being in the Best Shape of Your Life September 10, 2013
- Life Lessons From the Garden August 31, 2013
- Pain is Inevitable. Suffering is Optional. Here is How to Unlock Your Freedom July 25, 2013
- A Simple Scientific Fact That Will Unlock Your Happiness and Possibilities July 9, 2013
- How to Make Sure You Don’t EVER Have The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying June 25, 2013
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Hey there, Tiffany! YES! You are exactly right! I ...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Michelle! For some reason this comment didn't sho...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Laura, thank you so much! From what I know about y...
- 12 Things More Important that Being in the Best Shape of Your Life | Freedom Junkie ®: […] FREE Shizzle […]...
- Michelle Pier: Just wonderful. Thank you....
- Laura Fragiacomo: I can so hear you - I wanna be free too! :) Love y...
- tiffany: I use to do this all the time. I went to Hawaii wi...