I had no idea there was a term for this funny thing I have developed about obsessively taking pregnancy tests. But after taking three today, I had to wonder if there was something a little off. I am almost 40 and trying to get pregnant, after all, so in a way it makes sense. But […]
I thought I could dance. At least freestyle. But then I met my boyfriend’s almost 90-year-old grandma (aka Nana). We went to a wedding in Vermont, and it was also a good reason for me to meet Nana since she wanted to suss me out after learning that Thai and I were “serious.” She was […]
I am missing my dad. He died in 2008. This was two years after he had been told he was going to die in 6 months, and was subsequently kicked out of hospice when he was trying to get out of bed and they discovered that every bit of cancer in his 82 year old […]
This post will be in bullet points, because things are a bit full on to write a loquacious one. You see, today I’ve got to drive from San Francisco to Oregon, and tomorrow I’ve got several kick-ass Ziji client calls, then a photo shoot (for the cover or a local magazine! Yeehaw!) then a Ziji […]
The past two days have been Full-On Family. We are driving – in four days – a total of 24 hours (11 hours on our longest day) to be with those we love on opposite sides of a different state. You see, a close family member got sick, and another got better, and it was […]
Yesterday I caught 3 babies…three new human beings! Two boys and one girl. Sooooooo cute. One tiny, one huge, and one right in the middle. Ya know what’s full-on? A woman in labor! I sing the praises of the powerful women I was with yesterday. To witness the miracle of birth and the power of […]
Last night I went for a full moon walk along Ashland Creek. It was gorgeous, with stars peeking out from under the feathered clouds. Then I sat on the swing and made my belly turn. I told my partner I appreciated his honesty and for not running away when things got uncomfortable. That was for […]
The Vitamin D fix…it is amazing what a little bit of sun can do for the soul. I went to the Big island of Hawaii and then to Kauai a few weeks ago. We had a surreal time kayaking with dolphins in Kaelakekua Bay, snorkeling in crystal-clear waters with our kayaks tethered to our waists […]
Sign up for the Urban Wellness Club!
Search for Posts Here
- Days 118 to 125 – F*#! Cancer June 4, 2012
- Badass on a Budget – Freedom Junkie Tips for How to Live a Life of Fun, Passion, and Freedom Without Going Broke May 11, 2012
- Why Do-Overs Kick Ass March 3, 2014
- Days 358 to 365 – What One Freedom Junkie Manifested After a Year of Committing to Living Full-On February 2, 2013
- Days 32, 33, and 34 – Leaving the JOB March 6, 2012
- Days 17 and 18 – I Almost Picked a Fight in Lingerie But Didn’t February 19, 2012
- Days 41, 42 and 43 Burning the Candle at Both Ends March 15, 2012
- Do You Feel a Call to Adventure? March 9, 2014
- Why Do-Overs Kick Ass March 3, 2014
- End Overwhelm. Slow is Sexy! February 13, 2014
- How to Slow Down and Chill Out January 20, 2014
- Check out the Urban Wellness Club – starting February 2014! January 6, 2014
- 12 Essential Freedom Junkie Questions to Review Your Year and Learn How to Make 2014 Your Best Year Yet! December 3, 2013
- How to Forgive Mean People and Finally Let Go November 17, 2013
- Ana Verzone (Neff): You're so welcome, Lisa! My husband and I leave A...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Brenda that is awesome! You're right - consistenc...
- Lisa Van Ahn: Thanks for this awesome post Ana! Every winter ...
- Brenda Tolentino: I've bee trying to start my day with exercise , b...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): You're exactly right, Deb! Having that talk first...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Exactly, Christen. I had to really force myself to...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Thank Karen!...