I had no idea there was a term for this funny thing I have developed about obsessively taking pregnancy tests. But after taking three today, I had to wonder if there was something a little off. I am almost 40 and trying to get pregnant, after all, so in a way it makes sense. But […]
I thought I could dance. At least freestyle. But then I met my boyfriend’s almost 90-year-old grandma (aka Nana). We went to a wedding in Vermont, and it was also a good reason for me to meet Nana since she wanted to suss me out after learning that Thai and I were “serious.” She was […]
I am missing my dad. He died in 2008. This was two years after he had been told he was going to die in 6 months, and was subsequently kicked out of hospice when he was trying to get out of bed and they discovered that every bit of cancer in his 82 year old […]
This post will be in bullet points, because things are a bit full on to write a loquacious one. You see, today I’ve got to drive from San Francisco to Oregon, and tomorrow I’ve got several kick-ass Ziji client calls, then a photo shoot (for the cover or a local magazine! Yeehaw!) then a Ziji […]
The past two days have been Full-On Family. We are driving – in four days – a total of 24 hours (11 hours on our longest day) to be with those we love on opposite sides of a different state. You see, a close family member got sick, and another got better, and it was […]
Yesterday I caught 3 babies…three new human beings! Two boys and one girl. Sooooooo cute. One tiny, one huge, and one right in the middle. Ya know what’s full-on? A woman in labor! I sing the praises of the powerful women I was with yesterday. To witness the miracle of birth and the power of […]
Last night I went for a full moon walk along Ashland Creek. It was gorgeous, with stars peeking out from under the feathered clouds. Then I sat on the swing and made my belly turn. I told my partner I appreciated his honesty and for not running away when things got uncomfortable. That was for […]
The Vitamin D fix…it is amazing what a little bit of sun can do for the soul. I went to the Big island of Hawaii and then to Kauai a few weeks ago. We had a surreal time kayaking with dolphins in Kaelakekua Bay, snorkeling in crystal-clear waters with our kayaks tethered to our waists […]
Search for Posts Here
- Days 118 to 125 – F*#! Cancer June 4, 2012
- Badass on a Budget – Freedom Junkie Tips for How to Live a Life of Fun, Passion, and Freedom Without Going Broke May 11, 2012
- Days 358 to 365 – What One Freedom Junkie Manifested After a Year of Committing to Living Full-On February 2, 2013
- Days 32, 33, and 34 – Leaving the JOB March 6, 2012
- Day 1 – Living Full On, Every Day, for a Year February 1, 2012
- I Am a Pee Stick Addict March 30, 2013
- Days 252 to 260 I Love My Life! October 17, 2012
- 12 Essential Freedom Junkie Questions to Review Your Year and Learn How to Make 2014 Your Best Year Yet! December 3, 2013
- How to Forgive Mean People and Finally Let Go November 17, 2013
- Big Risks and the Courage to be Authentic October 29, 2013
- 12 Things More Important Than Being in the Best Shape of Your Life September 10, 2013
- Life Lessons From the Garden August 31, 2013
- Pain is Inevitable. Suffering is Optional. Here is How to Unlock Your Freedom July 25, 2013
- A Simple Scientific Fact That Will Unlock Your Happiness and Possibilities July 9, 2013
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Hey there, Tiffany! YES! You are exactly right! I ...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Michelle! For some reason this comment didn't sho...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Laura, thank you so much! From what I know about y...
- 12 Things More Important that Being in the Best Shape of Your Life | Freedom Junkie ®: […] FREE Shizzle […]...
- Michelle Pier: Just wonderful. Thank you....
- Laura Fragiacomo: I can so hear you - I wanna be free too! :) Love y...
- tiffany: I use to do this all the time. I went to Hawaii wi...