“When you fast, the Light will illuminate you and spread on earth.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi “Everyone has a doctor in him or her; we just have to help it in its work. The natural healing force within each of us is the greatest force in getting well. Our food should be our medicine. Our medicine [...]
Wow…coming back from Africa hasn’t been easy. We got back, I worked in Oregon catching babies and visited with friends and family over the holidays, then we came back to Alaska and were here all of one week before leaving to go work in a village out in the bush. I also managed to launch [...]
I like my hands now. I didn’t always used to. They were never long and dainty like the models’ hands that I saw in dishsoap ads growing up. They weren’t sinewy and powerful like the climber chicks’ I spent years hanging out with, either. They were…hands. Didn’t hide ‘em. Didn’t flash ‘em. Didn’t think they [...]
This has been my birthday month, and I have just turned 39 awesome years old! For the 5 weeks after my birthday and before my boyfriend’s, it appears I am robbing the cradle – or maybe just borrowing from the cradle – when he says he is 37, which sounds like 2 years younger, hee [...]
I am so freakin’ happy I can’t stand it. Literally! It’s like my brain is so “logical” that it immediately starts calculating the statistics of how long this could exactly last. It is terribly annoying. I know I am not alone here. A lot of us, when things are going really well, remind ourselves that [...]
So…some of you may be wondering what happened after the kayaking trip? I flipped the packraft while following Thai into a rapid, and spent the rest of the trip mildly hypothermic, slightly pissed at him for taking me on a “float” trip with rapids (one called Horseshoe Falls or something!?), but also knowing mostly I [...]
It has been a totally “normal” last few days for me. However, to most it seems quite abnormal. For example, in one day, I saw midwifery patients, had coaching clients, was the model for a magazine cover shot at sunset (I got to hike during it!), taught a super fun Ziji Up Mastery Program workshop [...]
A part of me was secretly excited that my site was down for over 24 hours (all was good – it was maintenance). That’s because I was way too busy to write a post. And that’s the way it has been for the past 3 days, actually. I’ve been so busy, in fact, that I [...]
I dropped him off at the airport, the man I love, and sent him to Alaska. I was actually OK with the whole thing because I’d be meeting up with him there Thursday;) THEN I went to my friend’s ranch, and met up with a bunch of midwives there. WE DID NOT DISCUSS WORK AT [...]
How long have you thought about leaving YOUR J.O.B? I say “leaving” and not “quitting” because doing so really isn’t quitting at all. You are simply choosing something different. In any event, I have wanted to leave for so long. SO DAMN LONG. I love catching babies, and I love midwives, and I love my [...]
Events: Spring Superfoods Cleanse Starts April 8th!
Search for Posts Here
- Days 118 to 125 – F*#! Cancer June 4, 2012
- Badass on a Budget – How to Live a Life of Fun, Passion, and Freedom Without Going Broke May 11, 2012
- Days 358 to 365 – What I Manifested After a Year of Committing to Living Full-On February 2, 2013
- Days 32, 33, and 34 – Leaving the JOB March 6, 2012
- Day 1 – Living Full On, Every Day, for a Year February 1, 2012
- Days 252 to 260 I Love My Life! October 17, 2012
- Days 41, 42 and 43 Burning the Candle at Both Ends March 15, 2012
- How To Bounce Back: Developing Emotional Resilience May 18, 2013
- The #1 Requirement for Manifesting Your Dreams – Learn to Feel Good First May 7, 2013
- How To Feel Better When Your Partner Won’t Do What You Ask April 27, 2013
- It’s Hard to Say Goodbye – Identity Shifts and Ego April 10, 2013
- I Am a Pee Stick Addict March 30, 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Do a Spring Cleanse March 5, 2013
- Stop Feeling Regret For The Mistakes You Made Before You Took Off Your Shit-Colored Glasses February 21, 2013
- How To Bounce Back: Developing Emotional Resilience | Freedom Junkie: [...] is a lot of what I teach in my Ziji Up! Mas...
- Ana Neff: Wow, Aileen! I am so glad you found this post! It ...
- Aileen: This really hits home. I am making decisions about...
- Ana Neff: EXACTLY, Deb! That's the case with anything that ...
- Deb Dorchak: Excellent post, Anna. One great epiphany for me wa...
- Ana Neff: I had no idea, Bryce! Thanks for the beta - I am s...
- Ana Neff: Thank you, Andy! Here's to a spunky free life for...