We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~ May Sarton What could be riskier than diving out of an airplane or climbing a glacier-covered peak or accelerating a race car into a curve at the Indy 500? A lot, actually. For one person it might […]
I am not quite sure what brings me to the precipice of insanity, but lack of sleep these days seems to be pretty good at it. My poor boyfriend. I have been cranking on getting my ducks in a row for a three-month adventure and as a result, I am a bit behind on the […]
So…some of you may be wondering what happened after the kayaking trip? I flipped the packraft while following Thai into a rapid, and spent the rest of the trip mildly hypothermic, slightly pissed at him for taking me on a “float” trip with rapids (one called Horseshoe Falls or something!?), but also knowing mostly I […]
Wow…so sometimes when you live full on, the Universe reminds you of exactly how happy this makes her, and how much more beautiful the world is because of it. When I was facing a serious cancer and going through my inventory of possible regrets, I had but one major one. I was pretty happy about […]
Last night I went for a full moon walk along Ashland Creek. It was gorgeous, with stars peeking out from under the feathered clouds. Then I sat on the swing and made my belly turn. I told my partner I appreciated his honesty and for not running away when things got uncomfortable. That was for […]
Today I’m going to add a bit of my Kick Ass Bucket List to this blog, especially because it is part of the February 30 Day Ziji Up! Challenge. I’m trying to come up with things to add that I MUST do before I die. I’ve often thought about these things and said I’d like to […]
Hey hey! Here I am. Starting Day 1 of this epic challenge, and I am a bit nervous – yet also super psyched! Today I lived full-on by getting this blog up. Taking on this challenge acknowledges – very publicly – that I believe it IS possible to have at least one moment, every day, […]
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” ~ Mary Oliver
“Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand – strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming ‘Woo hoo – what a ride!’” ~ Anonymous
Search for Posts Here
- Days 118 to 125 – F*#! Cancer June 4, 2012
- Badass on a Budget – Freedom Junkie Tips for How to Live a Life of Fun, Passion, and Freedom Without Going Broke May 11, 2012
- Days 358 to 365 – What One Freedom Junkie Manifested After a Year of Committing to Living Full-On February 2, 2013
- Days 32, 33, and 34 – Leaving the JOB March 6, 2012
- Day 1 – Living Full On, Every Day, for a Year February 1, 2012
- I Am a Pee Stick Addict March 30, 2013
- Days 252 to 260 I Love My Life! October 17, 2012
- 12 Essential Freedom Junkie Questions to Review Your Year and Learn How to Make 2014 Your Best Year Yet! December 3, 2013
- How to Forgive Mean People and Finally Let Go November 17, 2013
- Big Risks and the Courage to be Authentic October 29, 2013
- 12 Things More Important Than Being in the Best Shape of Your Life September 10, 2013
- Life Lessons From the Garden August 31, 2013
- Pain is Inevitable. Suffering is Optional. Here is How to Unlock Your Freedom July 25, 2013
- A Simple Scientific Fact That Will Unlock Your Happiness and Possibilities July 9, 2013
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Hey there, Tiffany! YES! You are exactly right! I ...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Michelle! For some reason this comment didn't sho...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Laura, thank you so much! From what I know about y...
- 12 Things More Important that Being in the Best Shape of Your Life | Freedom Junkie ®: […] FREE Shizzle […]...
- Michelle Pier: Just wonderful. Thank you....
- Laura Fragiacomo: I can so hear you - I wanna be free too! :) Love y...
- tiffany: I use to do this all the time. I went to Hawaii wi...