Need I say more? Oh yeah…and danced!
Today I woke up with a message from my partner saying he’d be coming home a half day later than planned. He’d been backcountry skiing in Bend for a few days. The snow was awesome, the mountain was beautiful, and he was enjoying exploring. Awesome for him, right? But what came up for me was […]
Today I’m going to add a bit of my Kick Ass Bucket List to this blog, especially because it is part of the February 30 Day Ziji Up! Challenge. I’m trying to come up with things to add that I MUST do before I die. I’ve often thought about these things and said I’d like to […]
Hey hey! Here I am. Starting Day 1 of this epic challenge, and I am a bit nervous – yet also super psyched! Today I lived full-on by getting this blog up. Taking on this challenge acknowledges – very publicly – that I believe it IS possible to have at least one moment, every day, […]
Join me as I commit to living full on, every day, for 365 days. For me, Full On™ 365 isn’t just about adventures like climbing, skiing, and traveling to remote places (although those stories will be here too!). It is also about the challenges and rewards of living authentically, life’s misadventures, heartaches, and everything in-between. […]
“Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand – strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming ‘Woo hoo – what a ride!’” ~ Anonymous
“Tell me, what it is you plan to do, with your one wild and precious life?” ~ Mary Oliver As part of my commitment to living full-on for 365 days in a row, I am starting a Kick-Ass Bucket List. This is because in addition to being a way for me to reflect on what […]
Whoooaaaah! THAT was fast…2011 was an amazing year for me. But true to form, it rather flew by my busy body. Being only a few days from 2012, I have an increasing awareness of how many people (including myself) are making plans for 2012 in earnest: vacations, projects, and the good ol’ New Year Resolutions. […]
Many of us spend a lot of time doing things we’re good at…if we’re lucky, maybe even things we’re great at. However, very few of us hang out in our GENIUS for very long (or even know what our genius is, for that matter!). Read on for a little help finding out what your genius […]
Folks from the October Ziji Up! Challenge asked me to post a cord-cutting meditation here. This can help you energetically let go of relationships that no longer serve you, such as friendships you’ve outgrown, people that you want to push away in perhaps not-so-nice ways, and relationships that still seem to suck your energy and […]
Sign up for the Urban Wellness Club!
Search for Posts Here
- Days 118 to 125 – F*#! Cancer June 4, 2012
- Badass on a Budget – Freedom Junkie Tips for How to Live a Life of Fun, Passion, and Freedom Without Going Broke May 11, 2012
- Days 358 to 365 – What One Freedom Junkie Manifested After a Year of Committing to Living Full-On February 2, 2013
- Why Do-Overs Kick Ass March 3, 2014
- Days 32, 33, and 34 – Leaving the JOB March 6, 2012
- Days 41, 42 and 43 Burning the Candle at Both Ends March 15, 2012
- Day 1 – Living Full On, Every Day, for a Year February 1, 2012
- Why Do-Overs Kick Ass March 3, 2014
- End Overwhelm. Slow is Sexy! February 13, 2014
- How to Slow Down and Chill Out January 20, 2014
- Check out the Urban Wellness Club – starting February 2014! January 6, 2014
- 12 Essential Freedom Junkie Questions to Review Your Year and Learn How to Make 2014 Your Best Year Yet! December 3, 2013
- How to Forgive Mean People and Finally Let Go November 17, 2013
- Big Risks and the Courage to be Authentic October 29, 2013
- Ana Verzone (Neff): You're exactly right, Deb! Having that talk first...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Exactly, Christen. I had to really force myself to...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Thank Karen!...
- Deborah: yes! Morning routine. I seemed to have forgotten a...
- christen: "Regrets are brutal. They are energy vampires." ...
- Karen Yankovich: So so true! I'm a fairly positive person (almos...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Awesome;) I would like to offer the idea of commit...