A lot of people ask me how to create resolutions that last because they’re frustrated that they find themselves stuck in the same place year after year with certain goals – even with having the best of intentions and setting achievable goals that seem totally doable in the moment. Goals they really really want! Some […]
Archive | Love and RelationshipsRSS feed for this section
12 Essential Freedom Junkie Questions to Review Your Year and Learn How to Make 2014 Your Best Year Yet!
“We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be. ~ May Sarton I still think about how when I was a kid and came home 10 minutes late, only to find my hamster in the jaws of my cat, knowing that had I been on time, I […]
You know when people are about to turn 30, or 40 (or 50 for that matter), and they say, “This year, I want to be in the best shape of my life!”? I know I said it when I was turning 30… What is that about, anyway? It seems like many people with that goal […]
This is not a morbid discussion. Au contraire, mon amie – this is about LIVING fully, living with so much juice that you go to bed thinking, with a smile on your face, “If I died right now, I would have no regrets.” And you sleep wickedly well so you could have another awesome day […]
Have you been working on your mindset, following all the things you’ve learned about Law of Attraction, doing “the work,” and still not seeing your dreams manifest? You’re not alone. One client recently said to me, “I don’t understand WHY this isn’t manifesting yet! I am doing all the right things! I do visualizations, I […]
“A true life of freedom begins with not having your happiness depend on someone else’s behavior.” ~ Ana Neff One of the most common questions I hear as I cruise around my life’s days is, “Why won’t my boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse just do what it takes to make me happy?” There is some deep belief that if […]
I had no idea there was a term for this funny thing I have developed about obsessively taking pregnancy tests. But after taking three today, I had to wonder if there was something a little off. I am almost 40 and trying to get pregnant, after all, so in a way it makes sense. But […]
Sometimes my brain fucking amazes me – in an annoying kind of way. Like, how can I go from writing my ecstatic post about all the epic shizzle I manifested in the last year, all the way to feeling guilty that I didn’t manifest a badass life sooner!? I finally learned how to take off […]
This is the story of when I faced death one time too many – and the story of where this blog began. In early 2011 I thought I had cancer – again. I had received an MRI as routine follow-up for my past kidney cancer…during which they also toss in a free check to see […]
Wow…coming back from Africa hasn’t been easy. We got back, I worked in Oregon catching babies and visited with friends and family over the holidays, then we came back to Alaska and were here all of one week before leaving to go work in a village out in the bush. I also managed to launch […]
Sign up for the Urban Wellness Club!
Search for Posts Here
- Days 118 to 125 – F*#! Cancer June 4, 2012
- Badass on a Budget – Freedom Junkie Tips for How to Live a Life of Fun, Passion, and Freedom Without Going Broke May 11, 2012
- Days 358 to 365 – What One Freedom Junkie Manifested After a Year of Committing to Living Full-On February 2, 2013
- Why Do-Overs Kick Ass March 3, 2014
- Days 32, 33, and 34 – Leaving the JOB March 6, 2012
- Days 41, 42 and 43 Burning the Candle at Both Ends March 15, 2012
- Day 1 – Living Full On, Every Day, for a Year February 1, 2012
- Why Do-Overs Kick Ass March 3, 2014
- End Overwhelm. Slow is Sexy! February 13, 2014
- How to Slow Down and Chill Out January 20, 2014
- Check out the Urban Wellness Club – starting February 2014! January 6, 2014
- 12 Essential Freedom Junkie Questions to Review Your Year and Learn How to Make 2014 Your Best Year Yet! December 3, 2013
- How to Forgive Mean People and Finally Let Go November 17, 2013
- Big Risks and the Courage to be Authentic October 29, 2013
- Ana Verzone (Neff): You're exactly right, Deb! Having that talk first...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Exactly, Christen. I had to really force myself to...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Thank Karen!...
- Deborah: yes! Morning routine. I seemed to have forgotten a...
- christen: "Regrets are brutal. They are energy vampires." ...
- Karen Yankovich: So so true! I'm a fairly positive person (almos...
- Ana Verzone (Neff): Awesome;) I would like to offer the idea of commit...